Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help Should I Get Josefina's Weaving Dress Now??

  1. #1
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Question

    Should I do it now or wait until Christmas?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't wait. Who knows what will happen before Christmas? The weaving outfit is the prettiest "everyday" outfit they've had since the harvest outfit. IMO -- nothing humble about it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen to Cherry's comment.
    This is an incredibly cute and great outfit. DD's Jose is wearing it now and it is lovely. Also, you get the shawl and the whole dress in one set, so the price is even good.
    Go get'em!!!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you want it for Christmas, you could ask your parents to order it now and put it away. It's a beautiful set, and you'll regret it if you miss out on it by waiting too long.

    - Becca

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Becca... while it seems unlikely the dress will be gone before Christmas, there's no reason to risk it. Why not have your parents order it now, then have them give to you at holiday time?? At least you'll be on the safe side. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina's weaving outfit is beatifull! I love it...it is just the right amount everyday-ish and kinda fancy in it's own way! I highly highly highly recamend it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree! It is beautiful! Check out my album for a pix of it on Josie! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd rather get it now, than wait until it could retire....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <center>It's a great outfit!
    It was the first one my thrift shop Josefina got.
    She came in her panties and the camisia from her BD dress.
    Took me awhile to get her meet dress.
    That was before I found you all and knew about replacement stuff.
    The sales lady had told me at AGPC that they dion't often sell the meet outfits.
    Guess I should have called the shop myself.

    Anyway..she looks so pretty in the weaving set.
    Now I wish I could find the harvest set at a reasonable price..</center> [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 19, 2005 07:46 PM: Message edited by: bethmn ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •